Team Kids

The majority (89%) of the UC Irvine Winter 2017 evaluators found their $10,000 grant to Team Kids to be a good decision with a good outcome because the students were able to learn about their community and philanthropy and raise money for the animal shelter. The rest of the 11% of students determined the grant was a mistake for unexplained reasons. Team Kids is committed to their mission of youth empowerment. The donation funded a Team Kids Challenge where 400 students provided for multiple different organizations in the community together.