Still Creek Ranch

The majority (86%) of Texas A&M University’s Spring 2017 Class found their $6,000 grant to Still Creek Ranch to be a mistake, largely due to the lack of communication from the organization and its failure to complete the evaluation. The remaining 14% voted the grant to be a good decision with a bad outcome, and no one found the grant to have a good outcome. Still Creek Ranch mission is to rescue at-risk children and raise them to be anchored in hope and equipped for life. They seek to have a multi-generational impact by breaking the cycle of crisis and empowering them to have healthy relationships and reach their potential. The organization was not responsive to any of the class’s attempts to evaluate the progress of the grant. As a result, most of the evaluators regret giving to the Still Creek Ranch.