Stem City PHL

The majority Penn Spring 2017 Class’s evaluation found their $10,000 grant to Stem City PHL to be good decision with a good outcome at a vote of 89% because the funds were used as intended and impacted many students. The remaining 11% of the class found the grant to be a good decision with a bad outcome due to the organization’s inability to provide specific details and data regarding its use of the grant. Stem City PHL works to increase STEM interest, education, and awareness amongst youth. The donation was used to expand and improve the organization’s programs and its network of partnerships as well as provide transportation to low-income students and develop a Tech Camp.