SafeHaven

The Texas Christian University Fall 2016 Class’s evaluation found their $8,000 grant to Safe Haven to be a good decision with a good outcome with a vote of 89% because the donation was spent as intended and was able to help many people. The remaining 11% of evaluators found the grant to be a good decision with a bad outcome due to lack of information on the outcome and metrics. Safe Haven provides emergency shelter, counseling, legal services, and case management to victims of domestic abuse. The grant was given to provide legal services to those served by Safe Haven. Evaluators found that grant was used as intended and 56 individuals were provided with legal services.