Maternity Care Coalition’s MOMobile Program

The Penn Spring 2017 Class’s evaluation found their $10,000 grant to the Maternity Care Coalition’s MOMobile Program to be a good decision with a good outcome at a vote of 78% because it has made a great impact on some of the most vulnerable members of the population and because of the general commitment of the organization. The remaining 22% said the grant was a good decision with a bad outcome because they wished the organization had been more strategic and focused on improving current programs. The Maternity Care Coalition strives to improve the health and well-being of pregnant women as well as help children ages zero to three prepare for school. The grant assisted the organization in expanding its network and its client reach as well as creating new partnerships that will help with delivering services.