Gill Children’s Services

The majority of the TCU Spring 2016 Class (93%) found their $13,450 grant to Gill Children’s Services to be a good decision with a good outcome because they were shown exactly how their donation was spent. The remaining 7% found the grant to be a good decision with a bad outcome because they wished the grant had been more specific and that there was greater detail on the expenditures. Gill Children’s Services helps provide basic care to Tarrant County children including, medical needs, educational needs, and much more. The students’ donation was used provide children with birth certificates, orthodontic screenings, emergency day care, dental treatments, and hearing aids. The organization was also able to supply infants with diapers and wipes.