Food Moxie

The slight majority, or 56%, of the Penn Spring 2017 Class’s evaluation found their $10,000 grant to Food Moxie to be a good decision with a good outcome because the money was spent well and as planned to make adjustments to programming. The other 44% of students felt the grant was a good decision with a bad outcome because of the lack of detail provided by the organization on the grant’s impacts. Food Moxie inspires people to grow and prepare their own healthy meals through educational growing spaces. The donation helped implement infrastructure changes to improve growth and programs within the organization.