Easterseals of Central Texas

The majority (80%) of the UT Austin Spring 2017 Class evaluators found their $15,000 grant to Easterseals of Central Texas to be a mistake due to lack of sufficient answers to the evalution questionnaire they provided. The remaining 20% found the grant to be a good decision with a bad outcome for the same reason. Easterseals of Central Texas assists those with disabilities in being more independent by creating opportunities for them and providing encouragement. With this donation, the students intended to help the Early Childhood Intervention Program that serves babies and toddlers with disabilities. However, the money ended up being used to avoid ending in a deficit at the end of the fiscal year.