Clubhouse for Special Needs

The TCU Spring 2016 evaluation team found their $8,050 grant to the Clubhouse for Special Needs to be a good decision with a bad outcome with a vote of 67%, and the remaining 33% deemed the grant to be a mistake. The donation went towards the construction of a basketball court and wheelchair ramp. The organization did not complete the soft-top basketball course they had promised due to lack of funds. One student noted their decision was more based on the organization’s confident and charasmatic leader rather than financial analysis. The Clubhouse for Special Needs serves young adults with intellectual and physical difficulties through its many programs.