Cambodian Children’s Fund

The majority (80%) of the UT Austin Spring 2017 Class found their $20,000 grant to the Cambodian Children’s Fund (CCF) to be a good decision with a good outcome because it led to clear and direct accomplishments that impacted many people. The remaining 20% voted the grant to be a good decision with a bad outcome and argued that the money was not being utilized as intended. CCF supports communities in Cambodia that are stricken with poverty to turn children into leaders through education, developmental programs, and providing supplies. The doantion went towards the renovation of the Phum Rursey World Housing village, increasing its capacity girls and women.