Action for Boston Community Development: Ostiguy High School

The Harvard Fall 2017 Class’s evaluation found their $10,000 grant to Action for Boston Community Development: Ostiguy High School to be a good decision with a good outcome at an 86% vote. The remaining 14% of students said that the grant was a good decision with a bad outcome because the impact seemed limited, especially regarding ideas for sustainable solutions. Ostiguy High School specializes in supporting students in recovery for drugs and/or alcohol abuse. The school integrates a high school academic curriculum with the development of supportive life skills. The grant went to providing transportation to students in underprivileged areas to and from the school.